WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-12-13, 18:48)Moukrea Wrote: Thanks, still there is something I don't get, for the diskart for exemple, it all get them from Fanart.tv and it's nor the first one of the list, nor the biggest one as they're all the same size, nor the most downloaded one... I guess you made a priority to pick up the artwork but I can't get what it is...

Oh, just in case, is there a way to ignore diskart labelled "3D" because I get many of these while I don't have any 3D movies (well I have some in BR disks, but not within my Kodi library)

That may be it! Maybe Ember picks up alphabetically, like "3D" goes before "Bluray", "Bluray" before "DVD" and so on

EDIT: Another little thing, it's not really important but I'm just willing to know... I get Certifications for France, to display them in Kodi I ticked "Use certifications for MPAA (XBMC)" and it works perfectly. Indeed, it shows certifications this way: France:Tous Publics, France:12... there's France everywhere (which make sense since it picks it up from IMDb and the country is written for every Certifications), but is there a way to get rid of the "France:" text automatically for all my movies?

Not a really big deal, just wondering

Thanks again!

"Discarts" are only sorted and filtered by language. I will support more filters and options for this image type in a later version of Ember. If you're interested: Sourcecode of "Get Preferred"

Certifications always contains "Country:#". But you can filter them to an specified country in Settings => Movies => Scarper-Data => Global fields => Certification => Filter.
The node <certifications> will be ignored by Kodi, only the node <mpaa> will be readed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2016-12-13, 23:40
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2