WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-07-26, 10:49)FlashPan Wrote: Hi,

Anyone here using multiple profiles at all?

At present I am running ember with the -profile default switch. What I'd like to do now is have 2 profiles to choose from at startup. 1 for the main movie and tv collection and the 2nd for all my Japanese movies/tv shows.

If possible I'd like to also export the current profile settings into the Japan profile then make the subtle changes I require for that language in that profile. Is the do-able?

Am not sure how or where to start on this. Any advice/pointers will be really appreciated.

Cheers

Simply copy your "Default" profile folder in .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles and rename it to e.g. "Japanese". Now open the new folder and delete the MyVideosXY.emm files to start with an empty database (I think you want use different sources as in your default profile).

To switch between this two profiles you can create a new shortcut with parameter -profile "Japanese" or you remove the parameter from your existing shortcut to enable the profile select dialog.

Profile selecting will be reworked in next release to easier switch between multiple profiles (not done yet).

Messages In This Thread
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2017-07-26, 10:59
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2