WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2019-12-04, 13:41)skyeia Wrote:
(2019-12-03, 22:08)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-11-25, 16:51)skyeia Wrote: Congratulations!
TheTVDB fixed the naming issue.

But another bad news, they removed all xml header (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>)  of the xml files extacted from zip.
The API response is different before their shitty update, it broken the backward compatibility of API and broken the library that Ember is using.
And it seems that they are not treat it as bug and going fix it (Hope I was wrong).

TheTVDB Temporary Workaround (Use at Your Own Risk)
  1. Download the modified TVDB.dll
    • 👉 <TVDB.dll (20191129)Latest
      • Attempt to fix <displayepisode>4096</displayepisode> issue (Details)
      • Do not save incorrect <displayseason> and <displayepisode> to new scraped episode. (NEW SCRAPED episode only)
      • Note: As I am not clearly understand the usage of <displayepisode> and<displayepisode>, please try the previous version if these is any side effect.
    • 👉 <TVDB.dll (20191125)>
  2. Save it to the same directory with Ember Media Manager.exe
    Code:
    Ember Media Manager
      |-- Ember Media Manager.exe
      |-- TVDB.dll
  3. That's all
2019-11-25 19:15 GMT :
Season poster scraping is still not work.
It is another gift (bug) from their shitty update, their API* does not return any season poster.
*banners.xml from https://thetvdb.com/api/{API}/series/300472/all/en.zip 

I don't know exactly which state of the code you use, but I think you have to check this line to fix that "all episodes gets <displayepisode>4096</displayepisode> bug. This only should be added if an "AirsAfterSeason" value has been provided. I can't show what TVDb provides for an value because my state of code is miles away of the last public build.      
Yes, I checked this.
TheTVDB API now return "airsbefore_episode", "airsbefore_season", "airsafter_season" for all episodes.
Code:
<airsbefore_episode>0</airsbefore_episode>
<airsbefore_season>0</airsbefore_season>
<airsafter_season>0</airsafter_season>
I just set back to -1 iff all of them is equal to 0 for the workaround on the TVDB.dll    
I think the default "not set" value was "-1" before TVDb changed the API. It looks now "0" is the default/not-set value. That's wrong IMO but if we ignore all values that are "0" or lower than we have a workaround that works for 99,99% of all episodes. I think it's better to loose this information on a really rare amount of episode instead of adding a wrong information to nearly every episode. You can change the following lines to "<= 0" (already replaced in the following code):

vb:
'Episode # AirsBeforeEpisode (DisplayEpisode)
If Not EpisodeInfo.AirsBeforeEpisode <=0 Then
nEpisode.DisplayEpisode = EpisodeInfo.AirsBeforeEpisode
End If

'Season # AirsBeforeSeason (DisplaySeason)
If Not EpisodeInfo.AirsBeforeSeason <=0 Then
nEpisode.DisplaySeason = EpisodeInfo.AirsBeforeSeason
End If

'Season # AirsAfterSeason (DisplaySeason, DisplayEpisode; Special handling like in Kodi)
If Not CDbl(EpisodeInfo.AirsAfterSeason) <=0 Then
nEpisode.DisplaySeason = EpisodeInfo.AirsAfterSeason
nEpisode.DisplayEpisode = 4096
End If

Messages In This Thread
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2019-12-04, 23:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2