Linux Bug with Arch ARM kodi package, seeking advice to debug
Bug 
Kodi crashes on my Raspberry Pi2 running Arch ARM (kodi-16.0-1) upon trying to connect to my mysql shared database which worked perfectly under the 15.x series. If I use a virgin kodi profile (ie without the info for it to connect to the mysqld in advancedsettings.xml, it works as expected).

When I inspect the kodi.service on the RPi2, I find this but am unsure how to proceed:

Code:
% sudo journalctl -u kodi
Mar 03 18:04:46 bedroom systemd[1]: Started Starts an instance of Kodi.
Mar 03 18:04:48 bedroom kodi-standalone[1022]: /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin: relocation error: /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin: symbol mysql_init, version libmysqlclient_16 not defined in file libmysqlclient.so.18 with link time reference
Mar 03 18:04:50 bedroom kodi-standalone[1022]: /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin: relocation error: /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin: symbol mysql_init, version libmysqlclient_16 not defined in file libmysqlclient.so.18 with link time reference
Mar 03 18:04:53 bedroom kodi-standalone[1022]: /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin: relocation error: /usr/lib/kodi/kodi.bin: symbol mysql_init, version libmysqlclient_16 not defined in file libmysqlclient.so.18 with link time reference
Mar 03 18:04:53 bedroom kodi-standalone[1022]: /usr/bin/kodi --standalone -l /run/lirc/lircd has exited in an unclean state 3 times in the last 7 seconds.

Here is the complete kodi log from the RPi2 box.

Here is a link to the PKGBUILD file which shows you exactly how the kodi package has been configured and compiled... I am not sure if something is wrong with it, or with the corresponding libmariadbclient package or with an upstream bug in kodi itself.

Thanks!

EDIT: removed full log from post.
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?

Messages In This Thread
Bug with Arch ARM kodi package, seeking advice to debug - by graysky - 2016-03-04, 01:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug with Arch ARM kodi package, seeking advice to debug0