[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)
(2017-01-10, 21:57)aiko Wrote:
(2017-01-10, 17:56)Eikelman Wrote: I've installed the skin and replaced my Quartz 4 skin. But when I select 'Update Library' Kodi starts claining my database. I can't seem to find why and how to turn it off. Any help?

I'm running OPENelec with Jarvis 16.1 on a Pi 2.

Thanks

Yeah, I saw that too and it's actually quite a bad implementation of the feature in my opinion. If you have a network share offline it's going to wipe your library out. I manually fixed it by editing Home.xml and removing these lines that are somewhere near line 420.

Code:
<onclick>CleanLibrary(Video)</onclick>
            <onclick condition="Library.HasContent(Music)">CleanLibrary(Music)</onclick>

EDIT: I tried to submit this as an issue on TPX01's fork on GitHub, but he has 'Issues' disabled so I can't raise attention to it there. Hopefully he is still monitoring this thread.

First of all thank you for your input! I actually totally forgot that I didn't enable the issues feature for the jarvis repo Undecided, for future bugs or issues you should be able to report them there if you like. To fix the poor implementation I've added a home customization option where you can show or hide an extra 'Clean library' option. The 'Update library' will now only do what it says.. Cool

You can find all changes in the latest development branch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Quartz (Jarvis support) - by TPX001 - 2017-02-11, 02:44

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Quartz 5 (Jarvis support)0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.