Win Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback
(2020-06-22, 11:04)Krobar Wrote:
(2020-06-21, 20:26)hdmkv Wrote: Added to post #1, thanks @Krobar. Is this your build? If not, can you let me know whose?
It is my build (MVC branch I merged and built with is all "afedchin"s work), my original problems were caused by a Java update (I found the time yesterday to look into the failure properly). I used it last night and it works fine for me, TV guide seems better and one of my inputstream plugins works better. I would appreciate if anyone else can check if Right Eye First MVC MKV works for them, it does not work for me using the 18.2 build or my 18.7 build.
I tried to find clear directions on how to set this up but the first post doesn't explain exactly and there are 233 pages on this thread. I'm thinking about switching over from MadVR / LAV filters as it seems I inevitably end up with some sort of issue with the video clock and frames are repeated or dropped on playback on my system, which is irritating. Thought it would be interesting to try an MVC build as I occasionally watch 3D. Apparently it's been long enough since I watched a 3D title that my graphics drivers (NVIDIA) no longer support 3D, so I had to downgrade and reconfigure 3D Vision. Got that working, but when I start Kodi now it warns me about the resolution I'm using (4k) as that doesn't support 3D. It shows this same warning when playing back any title (including 2D titles).

Was hoping I could keep a 4K resolution but that the player would switch to 1080p for 3D content. Maybe that's not supported?

Also having audio passthrough issues - seems like I also need to switch to WASAPI as otherwise Atmos / DTS:X won't work.

Messages In This Thread
What about xvYCC / x.v.Color - by ma9ick - 2016-04-15, 14:01
June 30 download link broken? - by CooperCGN - 2016-08-02, 08:18
MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-09-18, 15:09
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by robsch - 2019-10-08, 17:41
RE: MVC build on AMD Ryzen - by te36 - 2019-10-13, 22:33
RE: Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback - by mhendu - 2020-07-07, 04:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel HTPCs/NUCs & Kodi-native 3D MVC Playback10