How do I add an addon shortcut to the main wheel?
The LazyTV add-on is not yet supported by Revolve, so you can't use the 'custom items...' actions (unfortunately almost each Kodi add-on uses a different method to display information so supporting an add-on is not always very easy to do). I didn't know LazyTV, but it seems to provide two main functions:

1. Create and launch a randomised playlist of the TV episodes: I tried LazyTV but I couldn't get any playlist. The lack of tv shows in my library may cause this issue, so I can't test this. If you want to add this playlist to the Home Menu, you can probably do this (but I couldn't test it, so I'm not sure if this works):

Home Menu > Settings > Revolve > Home Menu Items > select the new menu item > fill the Appearance items in the Custom Option Editor > choose 'Custom Command' as action > Create Command (button on the left side) > choose 'Video Related Actions' ad category > choose 'Open your video playlist' as action > Choose Playlist (button on the left side) > browse to the LazyTV playlist and select it > Ok > Ok.

2. Populate a window with every "next available" episode for your TV Shows: I think that this LazyTV function is launched from the 'Programs' section. Unfortunately Revolve doesn't support LazyTV so the LazyTV window doesn't look very good. You can add this to the Home Menu:

Home Menu > Settings > Revolve > Home Menu Items > select the new menu item > fill the Appearance items in the Custom Option Editor > choose 'Custom Command' as action > go to the 'Command' edit box below and enter this command (without the quotes): "RunScript(script.lazytv)" > Ok.

I hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I add an addon shortcut to the main wheel? - by Malthus - 2016-03-31, 21:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I add an addon shortcut to the main wheel?1