v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-05, 09:30)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-05, 05:55)darebee Wrote: I just downloaded the latest RPI2 tar. When rebooting my RPI3 it found the new version extracted kernel fine but got an MD5 error on the system. What could cause this? Now kodi is stuck in a loop redisplaying the splash screen. I have checked the resultant file and the MD5 checks out fine. How do I get this back to normal? I can't seem to get the update share back up.
Are you overclocked? Sounds like your system may not be 100% stable. The most likely reason for the MD5 failure is too high an sdram overclock. However the MD5 failure should have meant the update would have aborted without making any changes to your existing installation, so I'm not sure why you're now in a loop - is the device restarting or is Kodi restarting (ie. which splash)? Upload the crashlog if it's the latter. It could also be a marginal power issue, and the upgrade is just a coincidence.

I am NOT overclocked. Stock RPI3. Device is not restarting, just Kodi. I think it was just hot. I left it off all night and it loaded just fine. Is that possible?

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by darebee - 2016-05-05, 12:41
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19