v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-08, 08:58)Sinisan Wrote:
(2016-05-06, 08:56)Sinisan Wrote: Hello all !

...no, this message is not to ask again about DVD playing... I wait. (perhaps could I help, but I don't really know how.. Strange : when you open the DVD iso, and read the .m2ts files, it's ok...).

This message is to ask you how Kodi recognize the movie 3D format. I'm not talking about the filename, but when it detects a 3D movie, you can choose SBS, TAB and "as the movie". My question is : how does it know the movie format ?

In reality, I have some little problems with makemkv : it's ok, the MVC format is ok, but when I play with Kodi, the player detects it's a 3D movie and ask myself what I want, and when I choose "as the movie" (that's what I'm usually doing), it's not in 3D. I have to choose SBS or TAB (it doesn't change : strange isn't it ?) to switch to good 3d movie.

This problem is not with all MVC MKV, of course. So it's probably a flag or something makemkv forgot to put in the file, but I would appreciate to know what Wink

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

Anybody could tell me what's the 3D "signature" ?

Thank you,

Hello.

It looks like this is not the good place to ask my question, as nobody answered. Do you know where I can find somebody to help me about what is telling KODI it's 3d movie or not ?

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Sinisan - 2016-05-11, 09:44
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19