v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-28, 13:39)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-05-28, 13:13)Shanyel Wrote: Tried that. I do get replies from all pool.ntp.org clusters, though the date is incorrect...
My router time is OK, checked also with windows 10 pc/laptop and time is synced correctly

"ntpd -w" won't set your date but you should see an "offset" calculated which is the difference in seconds between the correct date/time and your current system date/time - if the offset isn't being calculated correctly for pool.ntp.org then I don't know why that isn't working.

If you have the same issue with OpenELEC/LibreELEC release builds then it's not a test build issue. If it's only an issue with these test builds, what build does it start etc.

OK - so tried several LibreELEC builds, no luck. when installed from scratch time and date are now synced. Will wait for the next update and see

I meant, i got no timeout, hence interent is fine...
It was OK with previous builds on LibreELEC as far as I recall, let me go back and see whether I can come back where it started...

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by User 99401 - 2016-05-28, 17:38
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19