v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-31, 00:14)david1976aus Wrote: I have upgraded my OpenElec install to a LibreElec install but still cannot see the new splash screen. What do I need to do to change it?

Splash screen or splash video?

By default these RPi LE builds will autoamtically attempt to download the splash video when LE boots, and you will see a notification message appear in Kodi when the download succeeds, and you'll see a notification message when it fails (it may take up to 2 minutes to fail as it waits a period of time for a network to appear).

Once the video has been downloaded it will be used the next time you reboot, so don't expect to see it the first time you boot into LE.

Check you also haven't disabled the splash video entirely by creating /storage/.config/splash.disable - delete this file if you want the splash video.

Splash *screens* are disabled in /flash/cmdline.txt (for the LE splash screen) and advancedsettings.xml for the Kodi splash screen.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-05-31, 00:43
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19