v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-06-14, 22:18)doldi Wrote: If i want to exchange the card in my Pi-box i need a forceps for that procedure - that is a nogo, tzz ;-)

Attach a small strip of folded-over sellotape to the SD card, to act as a "tab" - works just fine for me (I'd have to take my FLIRC case apart to get the SD card out of a RPi3).

(2016-06-14, 22:18)doldi Wrote: SDcard slot from Pi2 is better. i think - card cannot go out, with the push-push mechanism.

The problem with the spring loaded mechanism is that when handling the Pi2 it is easy to accidentally push the SD card causing it to pop out potentially corrupting the OS (or losing any unsaved work) - in a school environment, this is a big deal. I even managed to do it myself once or twice. Blush
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-06-14, 22:34
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19