v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-06-19, 13:33)MikeKL Wrote:
(2016-06-19, 13:00)Thareh Wrote: Hey, Thank you for your hard work! I'm using LibreELEC with latest Milhouse build on a daily basis and it's working quite well! Smile

Sometimes though when I press a button on my TV remote which is connected to my RPI3 via HDMI CEC the button is pressed twice for some reason, is this happening for everyone with RPI? Anyone have a clue why this is happening?

Thanks!
My current understanding of normal use of HDMI CEC and latest nightly versions of LibreELEC is that when we leave our TV's on but in a non-use Kodi state (Inactive in GUI) for longer periods the Rpi goes into a power down state.

In my usage case this causes TV to go into a sleep state which causes TV screen to dim (sensible)
To wake the TV and Kodi, I need to press ok on remote once to wake up the tv/rpi and once again to confirm an action within kodi, but this then makes kodi GUI jump two interaction steps. (not exactly whats wanted, but not to frustrating)
If I switch to another hdmi connection on TV and then switch back to Kodi running on rpi I usually have a black screen, usually a single press of OK on remote wakes up kodi, but occasionally I am unable to wake up kodi vi CEC and need to press a button on usb keyboard in order to wake up rpi/kodi

Not sure if any of above relates to your particular issue, but your post prompted me to add my current HDMI CEC usage issue comments Wink

Thank you for your answer, but I don't think that what you're describing is related to the issue I'm having - when I start my RPI the also TV starts, and the issue is present right from the start Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Thareh - 2016-06-19, 16:00
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19