v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
sure I know it was more a comment to why memphiz might have heard the audio/video so much out of sync, but I realize that should not matter.
I have always had sync video to display on, along with refresh rate, especially when you have a tv that does just about every refresh rate and the RPi can output perfect Hz to the decimal point, I certainly do not mind the tv delay..
was these 2 settings not combined in kodi below 17?
and then a sync display to video setting to let the audio drive the clock, perhaps that's why there is some confusion.

btw. I actually pulled my old pi out again after a longer android relationship (those things are not very versatile), so I was taken back again by the video quality, flexibility and open/libreELEC familiarity. a new gen should be on its way. android bye bye. lol. I always liked milhouse build's although I am on a halt, I miss tv from my provider who uses stalker middleware to much. but that will hopefully get fixed along the way. I still wonder if it is its ffmpeg limited livestreams issue you mentioned as its not rtmp, but it did start erroring out when opening the link in #701.

EDIT: peeking in the ffmpeg documentation hls should be supported as before and not have anything in common with the rtmp change.
strange I wonder what broke it then.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by tuxen - 2016-07-04, 16:10
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19