v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-18, 18:35)alturismo Wrote: Hi, actually i started with these builds here around 10th July, and all of them are like that here.

Thats why i asked if thats the current state in case anyone else using a BT Receiver for remote ...

If nobody responds then my advice would be to test with LibreELEC 7.0.2 official build - if this has the same issue then start a bug thread on the LibreELEC forum. If however the official release is working OK, then work through these test builds until you identify the last build with working BT PS3 standby.

(2016-07-18, 18:35)alturismo Wrote: any logs useful ?

Unlikely, I suspect, but maybe someone more familiar with BT will be able to suggest something.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-07-18, 20:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19