v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-10-19, 21:31)mezo Wrote: milhouse maybe you can help me with my question. i recently tried to run libreelec completly on usb, which the rpi3 allows. but after booting from usb i only have 120mb ram aviable... after switching back to sd card i get 753mb. i have no clue why this happen.

The firmware in these builds (specifically, bootcode.bin, I believe) doesn't yet fully support the network and USB boot functionality - this is still considered experimental. If you're using firmware from branch=next then the 120MB issue has already been fixed, but may remain unfixed in the current branch=master firmware. You could try using the bootcode.bin from branch=next, and everything else from these builds, but if you have issues then wait until net/USB boot changes land in master.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-10-20, 00:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19