v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-10-19, 13:35)DaveBlake Wrote: Experienced some sutter on video playback (mp4) - picture freezes for 2s while sound continues. Various episodes from a series exhibit this behaviour.

Happens with build 1018(y) on RPi3, also with LE7.90.007 but not noticed on LE 7.90.005.

Sorry no debug logs yet, it is the family system so debug gets turned off to see the picture rather than have the status stuff in to left corner. I know that is not enough to work with, but seems worth mentioning in case it was a known issue.

Edit: discovered <logfile>1</logfile>, will try to gather some more useful info tonight Confused
Log file obtained. See here https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzvblmpfh4oylw...6.log?dl=0

Perhaps this is better described as video getting out of sync. It doesn't seem to matter what file is playing as how long it is playing for. When I wind-back and replay the piece of video it plays perfectly. Also I notice that the hic-up happens at about the same time from start of playback, i.e. 18mins approx, on each video.

Maybe this is just down to system settings? I am just using the defaults. Family use not making this easy to catch or adjust, but hoping to be helpful. Log also full of CEC log too as trying to debug that as well (I don't think there is any interaction between issues).

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by DaveBlake - 2016-10-21, 19:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19