v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-14, 02:36)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-11-14, 00:58)bill_orange Wrote: Your screen looks very much like mine with only incidental differences. I am not running a static IP. I seems to be that is unlikely to be the problem since I can connect, and play KODI remotely through the web interface. The only problem is having sound come out the local device (stream) from Kodi remotely.

I strikes me as unlikely to be the Choir front end or the browser since I am seeing the same behavior in Yatse.

Here is a log file.

http://sprunge.us/eYTj

Maybe there's a problem accessing local content via the virtual file system (vfs). Could you try some old builds to see if this is a recently introduced problem. If older builds behave differently (ie. they work) then identifying the first non-working build would be the next step.

Well that went badly. I tried to go back to the first build in the update list and it crashed KODI. I tried to go back even further to #0202 and it crashed the OS (rainbow screen only). Right now I am loading the 7.0.2 release to get up and running again. I am not sure this feature ever worked. I looked in the Chorus git and there were problems all the way back in 2014 / 2015. https://github.com/jez500/chorus/issues/116

They seemed to confirm your suspicion that it is a malformed link into the virtual file system.

**edit**

7.0.2 exhibits the same behavior. On another forum a KODI 16.1 user reported the same problem. I don't see any practical way to regress far enough back to find out if this a problem from the beginning or just something really old. If necessary can you suggest a way to regress to 2014 or before?

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by bill_orange - 2016-11-14, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19