v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-22, 23:02)grisia Wrote:
(2016-11-22, 19:46)ksooo Wrote: @grisia can you confirm this issue fixed in latest build?

@ksooo I'm now on Build #1121 and behavior for me is like before. Still no sub groups.

@grisia the following is just theory as I'm not able to reproduce the problem. Maybe I'm wrong with this, need your help to get clarity.

Looking at the screen shots I fear that your directory structure on disk is somehow "broken" and that latest changes in Kodi reveal that this only worked by chance.

Look at the first shot of the 'working' build. You see in the sidebar on the right, that the "Disney Jr." folder contains only three items? This is, what is actually on your hard disk in the "Disney Jr." folder. The sidebar, compared to the listing on the left, seems not to be buggy. Listing on the left was fixed for latest Kodi and now it also displays the three items which are actually in the physical directory on your disk.

So, to confirm my thesis or to disprove it, could you please tell me how the structure on your hard disk (!) looks like for the disney Jr -> wunderhaus path shown in the screen shots?

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by ksooo - 2016-11-23, 09:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19