v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-26, 13:11)doldi Wrote: hi milhouse, next problem:
settings/Skin/config ->Thema : chance curial or flat - RPi will rebot after shown a grey baar instead mouse-
arrow...
RPI make a reboot without chancing anything of settings and i have no mouse.

Yes, testing with #1126 (RPi3, total_mem not set, ie. top 16MB not in use) I have been able to reproduce a crash (although not reliably): crashlog

I also experienced a (so far one-off) crash when enabling mouse support: crashlog

After trying to enable mouse support (which crashed kodi), I was able to successfully enable mouse support once kodi had restarted. I then changed Estuary Skin Theme to curial using the mouse, and Kodi crashed again. Both crashlogs above.

I managed to capture a debug-enabled crash (with a build similar to #1126) after repeatedly changing Theme using the mouse: crashlog and crashlog

I've also seen a corrupted mouse pointer (which may be the cause of the crashes?) so something is definitely a bit flaky with mouse support.

I've tested mouse support and Theme changing on #1126 on a Skylake NUC and haven't seen any problems so it appears to be RPi specific for now.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-11-27, 02:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19