v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-11-29, 23:52)Milhouse Wrote: I can only think you'd already installed inputstream.smoothstream before upgrading to these test builds, perhaps while using an old alpha (7.90.00x) build? I do hope this inputstream migration won't cause problems with the next alpha, 7.90.009, if the currently installed repo add-on crashes the new kodi.bin.

I don't think Kodi will download inputstream.mpd or inputstream.smoothstream add-on as automatic replacements now that they're no longer present in these test builds, but I guess that's possible - knowing the dates on the add-on folders might help (if they're created recently then maybe that is what is happening).

I didn't have any problems with my installations, so no indication of Kodi automatically downloading duff add-ons from the Repo.

Hi Milhouse,
I only can think of an VoD plugin (netflix or skygo) that i tried to install in the beginning where you have install those
inputstream stuff manually. But it won´t run because of the drm problems with them using silverlight and the Pi.
So maybe i didn´t clean up properly... Big Grin
I am following your builds a while now when it was still alpha thats right. but i did not migrate from kodi 16 to 17.

Again, thanks for your time and hard work you put into those builds

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RPi2: no DV-codec? - by bubi - 2016-07-10, 10:30
DV-video not working - by bubi - 2016-07-15, 19:48
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Puschl - 2016-11-30, 09:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)19