v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-05-25, 19:16)lazyman Wrote: besides and OT, am I too stupid to install LE (I used the 7.0.1 image) on a bootable USB stick?! Possibly yes. Did a quick test with two different 8G USB sticks and both did not boot after I installed LE on them. The install stick by itself worked and I was abel to select the traget USB stick. Both showed some warning 'don't mess with boot... going back to ... " or something during boot. In case this should work would anybody point me in the right direction (best by PM I suppose) on how to get a LE install on an bootable USB stick. No hurry please, I'm on a business trip and back on Sunday.

I just wrote (using dd) the uncompressed LE 7.0.1 image to a 4GB USB stick, booted the 4GB stick then created the system on a second 8GB USB stick (option 1), then booted with the second USB stick without any problem (this on an AMD UEFI based system). I'd suggest trying a different memory stick (or both). If you don't resolve the issue, a new thread would be best.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-05-25, 20:47
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11