v17 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-07-13, 00:22)Xtropy Wrote: Unfortunately I have no remote control support in this Testbuild.

Could you tell me if you've ever had working IR with these builds, or are you saying it has just stopped with build #0712 (which would be odd, and a new problem).

To be honest, I have no idea if you've just dived into this thread and kicked off with build #0712, or have been along for the ride over the last few months so if you're reporting a problem and telling me that something doesn't work it's also useful to know when it last worked (if it ever worked), or if you've only just joined us (welcome) and this is the first time you've tried one of these builds.

As it is, IR not working is something we're aware of and trying to fix (this might be your problem, but I really don't know because I don't know if you had working IR yesterday, or not).

Anyway, assuming it's the ongoing IR issue, try build #0618 and see if your IR is working there. Then try build #0619, when it probably won't be. Oh, and auto-repeat might not be working for you either, once you get a working IR.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
3D HOU/HSBS issue - by .bismarck - 2016-06-20, 20:03
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86 (Kodi 17.0) - by Milhouse - 2016-07-13, 00:36
[Build #0903] breaks VAAPI - by MichaelAnders - 2016-09-04, 15:37
Update Failed - by n2vwz - 2016-09-27, 19:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 17.0)11