[BUG] + Suggestion on Netflix viewtype and Discart
Hi! I just noticed Titan got this very nice and sleek Netflix view, indeed there is a bug with the ratings, they seem to run away from screen! Just as this screen suggest:

How to correct this?

Also, as the logo displays the title already, it would be nice if instead of the title in plain text, we could get the tagline scrapped on TMDB/IMDB! Any ideas how I could edit the xml file to do so (which I believe to be "View_523_Netflix.xml")?

There's also other things I would like to do to make this view perfect, like:
- Display the studio logo (in little size) next to the logo
- Enable discart (popping up on right side over the fanart)
- Still showing fanart on the whole background in the meantime of the corner (but much darker, keeping this "gray" look), and why not animate it with the usual zoom effect
- Display user rating before IMDB/TMDB ratings (showing two ratings like "Local Rating: 5 IMDB Rating: 7" for exemple)
- Add an option like "Use forced focus" forcing the selection to be on the center like in some other viewtypes (like "Horizontal Panel" for exemple)
- Maybe a slight zoom over the selected movie rather than the blue overlay

I wonder how could I do all of these so if anyone has any ideas there would be very welcome! But my main concern for now is to correct the bad position of the ratings, and the repetition of title due to logo (replacing plain text title by tagline)

Also, I noticed another issue with discart... They are not displayed as they are, but masked which make some errors, let me demonstrate it:

On this discart the issue is not so important, but many discarts have some text close to the borders or even the image is close to the center, who's masked by titan somehow... Is there a way to get rid of that mask and only use the PNG based discart? See on the screen how much the shape is different

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
[BUG] + Suggestion on Netflix viewtype and Discart - by Moukrea - 2016-04-21, 02:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] + Suggestion on Netflix viewtype and Discart0