[split] Improved Classical Music Browsing
Unfortunately my code contribution has not been approved yet (although nobody has found errors either), and apparently the merge window is now closed. Not quite sure what that means Zag, and thanks for your enthusiasm and support, but I presume my composer work is not going to be in 16.

S Bodi it is nice to know that there is another user interested in these improvements. But if you read through the forums you will soon realise that users wanting something does not mean it happens quickly or even happens at all. I am happily putting in the development work, which is a start, but it is yet to be seen if or when this will be available in the official version. It needs at least 2 Dev Team members to have the time, expertise and interest to check my work - both the coding standards and the fundamental design - to see if it is suitable, and be willing to sign it off. This is slow as the team members are busy people, and few have an interest in music let alone classical music. Also I am new and unknown, so it is going to take a while to gain credibility. How quickly this feature appears is largely beyond my control.

Oh Zag you make is sound so easy!!

Messages In This Thread
Improved Classical Music Browsing - by zag - 2015-09-17, 13:40
RE: Improved Classical Music Browsing - by DaveBlake - 2015-09-21, 21:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Improved Classical Music Browsing3