Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering
(2018-06-30, 00:29)K0D1User1138 Wrote: I meant how does Kodi know what to do with it.
Its all coded. You can press the Code button at the top of the forum to see code. I am pretty sure it is simply available for Skins to call upon. Can't give you a technical answer to your question though.

Another method is Smart Playlists. If you look at the available rules see if you can hijack one of them to use for a sort order. First thing that came to mind for me was moving the MCU movies to their own Source. Ensure they are in Movie Folders, then adjust the file name to something like MCU=12 Thor (xxxx) Make sure you have enabled the setting Movies are in their own Movie Folders (or similar wording) in the Add Source settings.

Create your rules on Path and Filename and see if that works.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering - by Karellen - 2018-06-30, 01:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering0