Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering
@K0D1User1138

Didn't understand your problems with Playlist, so I decided to test it myself using the movie listing in Post #1 of this thread, which I assume is the correct Canonical Order.

Not only was I able to sort them in the correct Canonical Order, but they are still listed correctly in the main Movie listing... and I added it as a Main Menu item... and you can still keep the original Movie Set listing

I would expect the sub-menu to hold a number of options- Marvel, DC Comics and whatever other Movie Universes exist.

So while there is a valid way to do what you are asking for, (its definitely not a hack) I wouldn't be waiting for one of the developers to code an alternative method.

For want of a better term, this is a Cinematic Universe listing which encompasses a number of Movie Sets.

New Main Menu option which allows Cinematic Universe sub-menu

Listing of Movies in Canonical Order

The Main Movie list still sorts according to Title
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering - by Karellen - 2018-07-01, 02:39

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Marvel Cinematic Universe - Movieset Ordering0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.