[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2017-12-06, 23:12)DarrenHill Wrote: Please actually read the forum rules (wiki), especially the banned addons (wiki) list.

While you have that repo installed then you aren't eligible for any support or assistance here.
Ok sorry, I not knew. I have deinstalled addon, I only had installed today trying solve the problem becouse I wanted use the program evtest and I read I had to install it, but when installed the execution said not have permission so not was useful.

I solved with the information in this link https://github.com/denilsonsa/udev-joystick-blacklist with this commands:
Code:
cd /storage/.config/udev.rules.d/
curl -o /etc/udev/rules.d/51-these-are-not-joysticks.rules \https://raw.githubusercontent.com/denilsonsa/udev-joystick-blacklist/master/51-these-are-not-joysticks.rules
curl -o /etc/udev/rules.d/51-these-are-not-joysticks-rm.rules \https://raw.githubusercontent.com/denilsonsa/udev-joystick-blacklist/master/51-these-are-not-joysticks-rm.rules

Then reboot the system and works.

I was looking to test the scancode of my remote like evtest without the banned addon? I find is possible with libreelec addon system-tools and I installed evtest with Libreelect system-tools addon, the process is easy:  Addons - Icon up (package) - Install from repository - LibreELEC Add-ons - Program Add-ons - System Tools - Install and not you can open ssh and use evtest:
Code:
LibreELEC:~ # evtest
No device specified, trying to scan all of /dev/input/event*
Available devices:
/dev/input/event0:      MemsArt MA144 RF Controller
/dev/input/event1:      MemsArt MA144 RF Controller
/dev/input/event2:      MemsArt MA144 RF Controller
Select the device event number [0-2]:

but if I use any of these input not see the scancode pressed and in the screen show all possible events code and the text:
Code:
Properties:
Testing ... (interrupt to exit)
  This device is grabbed by another process.
  No events are available to evtest while the
  other grab is active.
  In most cases, this is caused by an X driver,
  try VT-switching and re-run evtest again.
  Run the following command to see processes with
  an open fd on this device
 "fuser -v /dev/input/event2"

Also I tried with commando getscandodes but the screen not shown any code or similar.

I could with the next commands:
Code:
systemctl stop kodi
systemctl stop eventlircd
evtest /dev/input/event0

You can change for the T3 evtest /dev/input/event0 for evtest /dev/input/event1 for test the air mouse or evtest /dev/input/event2 for key specials like explorer, mail and others.

After you can restar the services:
Code:
systemctl start eventlircd
systemctl start kodi
evtest /dev/input/event0

Regards

Messages In This Thread
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by javierc - 2017-12-07, 00:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3