WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
Wow !
I did not expect 5.1 AAC and FLAC to passthrough as full Multichannel, plus LPCM 5.1 and 7.1.
EAC3 / DD+ is also working !
That is a first for LibreELEC on any AML platform !
I'm thinking the updated v3.14 AML Kernel in LibreELEC has done the trick.
Or I've finally hit the right combo of AML Kodi Audio and Kernel patches. Smile

hdmkv, Post #2 review updated , but look at this pls....did you test 10bit DolbyVision with LE ?
As the LG Demo DolbyVision Comparison.mkv clip I used played back fine on the Hub, which the older Rev. B S905 really struggled with. This includes all other S905 devices on the market.

As well 720/1080p<<--->>2160p refresh switches and resolution scales properly in LibreELEC on the Hub / C2 vs being buggy in Android.

@ WeTeK, please,please going forward, just tell users all you need to do is HOLD the power button down until either the LibreELEC / OpenELEC or Android Logo appears. I've NEVER found multiple power button presses effective for dual boot even on the Core.

Trivia point: LibreELEC is noticeably quicker when run from eMMC vs slower microSDHC cards.

Usability point with dual boot: Once you have used LibreELEC you no longer have to mess around with the power button upon reboot as the Hub stays with that OS until the user intervenes and switched again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by wrxtasy - 2016-06-30, 04:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3