WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-07-28, 23:07)HomerJau Wrote: Multichannel FLAC in LibreELEC - Issue (reposted from WETEK website as no response there):

<snip>

I've done some more testing and I can confirm the same issues that you are seeing/hearing. In fact, mine seems to be worse in that where you get 2.0 instead of 5.1 I get silence!

The Wetek Media Player is better in that it does at least convert the MCH FLAC to PCM, unlike LibreELEC which will only convert to DD. But what I did notice is that WMP can't do true gapless MCH - I haven't tested LE for that yet.

Another possible issue is that when WMP is playing a 24/96 file, my AV amp is reporting only 48Hz

A final thing I've noticed is that if you set the 'keep audio device alive' setting to 'off', my amp indicates that the connection to the Hub is up and down all the time when not playing something. There are often clicks to accompany the signal going on or off. This can be fixed by setting the keepalive to 'always'.

More investigating tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by Halloway - 2016-07-29, 00:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3