WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K
(2016-10-05, 22:43)Menrad Wrote: I've been playing around with the Hub for a few days, and I must admit I am very dispointed. I have problems both with android and libreELEC.

With KODI Android (updated to the last version): video stutters a lot (both RJ45 and wifi), often freezes, and KODI sometimes crashes. HD audio passthrough doesn't work.

I then tried LibreELEC, and it's better, but KODI crashes a lot, I often have to unplug the cord to reboot the Hub.

That's the first time I encounter such problems on a KODI gear. I am considering returning the unit. I don't want the hassle of going through tweaking and tweaking again, I chose the Wetek Hub because it was supposedly working out of the box, compared with cheaper noname android boxes.

Do you think it might be defective ?

On Android you should use the WMP (Wetek Media Player), the Wetek optimised fork of Kodi. NOT the Kodi from the main screen. That's a non-optimized, not really functional beta version of Kodi. Not worth the time right now.
Video on WMP is fine, audio too. For high bit rate files you might need to set a bigger buffer due to network load limits. But that's standard practice.
Overall I'm happy now with my box. It needs a bit getting used to, depending on your setup.

Messages In This Thread
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K - by Netweaver - 2016-10-05, 23:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Hub - 24p HD Netflix - HD Kodi Audio - 10bit HEVC - Lollipop - 4K3