Need some Skinning help to display an image based on the list item selected
Ok, by that, I guess I am doing something wrong Smile

I copied that code from somewhere else, and am using it to display a "Trailer Available" image above the top of the dvd cover in the fanart view. I found the subtle difference between the very light gray, and very light blue "movie reel" next to the movie list hard to distinguish. Its a WAF thing Smile

Anyhow, I use it do display the image, if a trailer for the highlighted movie has a trailer available to watch. It works perfectly, as you can see in this screen capture:

This is the code I am using to do this:

PHP Code:
        <control type="multiimage">
            <
posx>45</posx>
            <
posy>350</posy>
            <
width>170</width>
            <
height>20</height>
            <
imagepath fallback="special://skin/media/Trailer_Available.png" background="FALSE">$INFO[]</imagepath>
            <
visible>!IsEmpty(Listitem.trailer)</visible>
        </
control

Is there another way that I should be doing that? I know next to nothing about the Kodi skinning language, and have just tried and tested things to get them to work Smile
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need some Skinning help to display an image based on the list item selected - by JohnWPB - 2016-10-02, 06:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need some Skinning help to display an image based on the list item selected1