v17 replaygain doesn't seem to be working
Just to be clear I'm also not arguing that the code is not doing what it was intended to Blush

The ReplayGain "standard" and how it's implemented is something, I will be honest, that I struggle to get my head round. In the previous version of Kodi it "just worked" as I thought it should and the changes in this version have highlighted something... I'm just not sure exactly what!! Smile

Ultimately if the implementation in this version is how it should be and a peak tag of 1.0 is required then I guess it's a case of updating all the tracks in my music library with that tag for it to work, although my test with just two tracks is statistically insignificant albeit consistent with what we seem to have uncovered between us on this thread.

(2017-02-11, 17:45)DaveBlake Wrote: But it seems that you don't hear that effect, and I guess we could ask why.

Is this something that you can ask of the relevant people or do I need to be raising this elsewhere?

At this point just wanted to say thank you for the responses and input so far, it's greatly appreciated Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: replaygain doesn't seem to be working - by Hallucyn8 - 2017-02-11, 18:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
replaygain doesn't seem to be working0