v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Hi guys,

just got my Beebox J3160 yesterday and Milhouse's Libreelec is already running fine on it.
My only problem is that audio and video are not sync. There is a small delay (audio a bit later than video).
Unfortunately I can only set a manual delay on my AVR but not that audio plays "earlier".

I'm using the same Kodi settings that I use with my Raspberry Pi 2 (also running Milhouse Libreelec) which are "adjust display refresh rate" and audio passthrough (all possible codecs).
It's working perfectly fine with the Raspberry Pi.
Any ideas?

My second question is directly to @Milhouse:

I also bought a Xiaomi Mi Box (which was a big mistake because android just sucks) and I got one thing working on the mi box which I cant get working on the Pi 2 or Beebox: Amazon Video on Demand.
I followed this step by step guide from wrxtasy: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2499949

To my understanding the "key ingredient" is the kodi-20170107-2cda76f-mediacodec-armeabi-v7a build with some changes from peak3d.
Would it be possible to somehow implement these changes in your testbuilds so we can enjoy Amazon? Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Josh B. - 2017-02-01, 11:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24