v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
sorry, one more thing (now #0903 Generic) - but as well occurring for me since I started using it at the end of august, and don't know if that's the right place to post it, but I try...

Some series from Amazon VOD slightly start to jerk over and over again. I faced it with "Shameless" (logfile bellow) or "Preacher". - I watch all in 1080p.
The behavior is that every 10-15 seconds, the feeling is that the fps goes down for about 2-4 seconds. Afterwards it's smooth again. The onscreen system info doesn't show a decreased fps or a high cpu load when it occurs. Also the used internet bandwidth is not reaching the maximum in that situation.
The audio as well is continuously working. There are no interrupts - only the video struggles for these 2-4 seconds.
By the way, I do not get any blue loading circles when it happens. I faced a lot of these buffering indicators the first days but that seems to work better with every new build.

http://sprunge.us/YTOF

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by carlo13 - 2017-09-04, 13:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24