v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
First of all, a big thank you to you guys for your hard work and commitment - especially @Milhouse for all the effort he puts into his daily builds!

I'm currently running the alpha builds on a brand-new Intel NUC7CJYH. Unfortunately, I've come across a minor nuisance: IR remote control with my Logitech Harmony 350 stops working, usually after 10 to 50 key presses. When I SSH into the system, irw output stops at the same time.

Remote control via Yatse still works perfectly afterwards. I've tested various builds between #0405 and #0429, but the problem persists. A reboot solves the problem, just for the game to begin again after a couple of key presses.

To cross check, I ran Ubuntu 18.04 LTS from a pen drive, and observed the very same behavior. Interestingly, when I created a #04050429 bootable disk, remote control works perfectly fine within the LE installer, so my educated guess is that the issue is not hardware related.

Any chance that this problem is linked to the MCE patches that were included in the latest 8.2.5 MR build?

Sorry for not providing any logs at this point - I'm not sure which of them may be relevant and I'll have to sanitize some of them first...

Thanks again for your great effort!

[Edit] KODI debug log from #0429 live
[Edit] System debug log from #0429 live
[Edit] Hardware debug log from #0429 live

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by User 413466 - 2018-04-30, 16:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24