v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-06-30, 06:41)lwrcase Wrote: I'm getting video "stuttering," too. It's more of a slowness when there's motion. I have an Intel NUC DN2820. It started happening when the MESA and Intel drivers were updated sometime in March. I stopped updating nightlies since then and kept #0228 but as of recently some addons didn't work unless I updated to the latest nightly.

Oddly enough, if I bring up the codec information screen ? [don't know if this is what its actually called] (pressing the "O" on the keyboard) the stuttering/slowness stops and the video runs smooth. It may be any UI overlay on the video that cures it.

I can't provide a debug log but some insight would be nice.

the stuttering/slowness also goes away when there are subtitles actively being displayed on the screen. if there is no dialogue (no subtitle) and just movement or music, the stuttering persists.

it seems like UI elements being displayed indeed cures the stuttering/slowness issue. can anyone else confirm?

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by lwrcase - 2018-06-30, 08:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24