v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Hi Milhouse,

I just want to let you know that my tv cards driver does still not load even though you added the dvb drivers back in the last build. Not sure if I should still have to wait for the 4.18.x kernel as you said before. Should it work already?

I am also experiencing another error on my LibreELEC installlation. I have some videos on my samba server and want to add the movies to show up in Kodi. When I am using the Add video function everything works fine first, I can select the folders I want to add in the add video source window without problems. I can open the network share and see the subfolders it contains and add it but after a few seconds I cannot access it anymore and get the error "Operation not permitted". Even though I restart the system I keep getting the same error until I do a soft reset of my Kodi settings. Then however I experience the same again...access for a few seconds until it shows the error message again when trying to access. I am using the same configuration on my Odroid CoreELEC setup with access to the same server without any problems. NFS works but I would prefer to use Samba (Please ignore the NFS error in the log, I was about to add a NFS share there but stopped it). Did anyone here experience the same issues?
Here is the log: http://paste.kodi.tv/axiseqikod

Cheers,
Bugg

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Bugg - 2018-08-08, 22:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24