v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-11-20, 00:57)whocarez1 Wrote: Interesting. On my system editing /flash/syslinux.cfg had no effect Smile But then again, I have not reinstalled Libreelec completely for many months, I just use the update function for the time being.

Right - because you have both /flash/EFI/BOOT/syslinux.cfg and /flash/syslinux.cfg. SYSLINUX will use the former by default, but is happy to use the latter when the former does not exist.

Since having two SYSLINUX boot configs is confusing, new installs (since 8.90.003/May 2018) will only install /flash/syslinux.cfg - I had thought we had applied this change for existing installs but obviously not.

To conform with the new "single config" approach, what you can do is move your /flash/EFI/BOOT/syslinux.cfg to /flash/syslinux.cfg (or just delete /flash/EFI/BOOT/syslinux.cfg if it's not been modified).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Milhouse - 2018-11-20, 02:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24