v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)
Hey Milhouse, I am not doing frequent updates of your builds so I don't know from which build this started but with the recent builds I have an annoying bug again that I had beforehand only on a different custom build.
I am running a HTPC with an Asrock J4105-ITX. I have randomly a mouse cursor in the center of my display. I think I saw it in the past sometimes on bootup before Kodi launched. The occurrence flipflops randomly when the display switches between video playback. For example: After boot; no cursor. During video 1; no cursor. Back in Kodi; cursor. During next video; cursor. And so on. There is no systematic in it. Switching TV-channels might also cause this. Only thing I can say is that switching the displaymode might trigger a flip.
It seems also to be different from the Kodi mouse. I activated it, while I had the cursor in the center. But this caused a second bigger cursor to appear in the upper left corner. I have no mouse attached to the system only a FLIRC-USB, which is usually detected as an Keyboard.

I asked already in the libreelec forum but got no response so far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0) - by Simaryp - 2018-11-21, 08:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 18.0)24