Will Ember Media Manager scape the info and insert Film year?
I have a collection of some 1200+ movies in various file formats but each one is in its own folder of the same name. I did this as I went along as I have been using MyMovies. However I made the mistake of not including the film year in the title on a lot of the earlier rips e.g. 21 Jump Street.mpg instead of 21 Jump Street (2012).mpg

I also used Media Companion for a while hoping that this would have the functionality to rename the file and folder and add the year of release by scraping the information. This program has successfully downloaded fan art and poster images but has made the situation worse as I now have at least three extra files in the folders with the wrong names!!

Does Ember Media Manager have the facility to identify and scrape the film year from the video file/folder title and insert that into the video file name and containing folder?
I am currently doing this manually but its so laborious.
If not are there any other bits of software that can automate the task. Bulk Renamer and other file rename utilities are fine when you want to rename lots of files with the same title but not for what I need to achieve.
Many thanks
Fozzie

Messages In This Thread
Will Ember Media Manager scape the info and insert Film year? - by Fozzie bear - 2016-12-22, 20:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Will Ember Media Manager scape the info and insert Film year?0