2nd device, mysql library, cannot play any file
I have set up a 2nd Kodi in my bed room (BR) and also have the 1st in my living room (LR).
The LR is my main device where I maintain my sources and all my files. Both devices are using the same MYSQL database to get their media-libraries.
I have multiple sources (different HDDs and different content like movies, shows, animes,...) which work fine on the BR device. Except of one:
I have my TV shows on different HDDs. One HDD for big shows and one for smaller ones.
I can access on the BR device all sources (animes, small shows and movies). But I cannot access the "big shows".
What confuses me, is, that everything works fine on the LR device. It is only the new BR device which cannot play the "big shows".
I get always the error message, that this file does not exist anymore and if I want to remove it from the library.
When I view the episode information, I can see that the full SMB path is shown correctly. But I still get this error.
My "big animes" are in another sub-folder on the same HDD. They are working perfectly on both devices. It is only the "big shows" which don't wanna work.

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening and how can I solve it?

Thanks in advance. (sorry for bad English, I hope you get my problem)

If this is important: LR is a RPI 2 with OpenElec and BR is a RPI 3 with the same OpenElec version

Messages In This Thread
2nd device, mysql library, cannot play any file - by StrohhutMicha - 2016-12-25, 21:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2nd device, mysql library, cannot play any file0