v17 Video Playback Stuttering w/Deinterlace Unknown
I have had a video playback stutter ever since Kodi 17 came out. I have tried numerous builds, but they all exhibit the same stuttering playback. It appears that the problem may be related to hardware acceleration and deinterlacing. I have tried just about every setting and the only settings that prevent the stutter is disabling DXVA2 and run pure software mode. However, as everyone knows, that puts my CPU usage very high. When DXVA2 is enabled, everything appears to look good on the status screen but the deinterlace method is 'unknown'. It is correctly identified in software mode.

I do not have this problem with any version of Kodi before 17.

I am running Kodi on an older HTPC, windows 10, Intel Graphics. I get the following log messages when I start playback of any files:

11:08:42.598 T:6092 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED
11:08:42.598 T:6092 ERROR: DXVA::CProcessorHD::IsFormatSupported: Unsupported format 104 for 1.
11:08:42.598 T:6092 ERROR: DXVA::CProcessorHD::IsFormatSupported: Unsupported format 105 for 1.

Messages In This Thread
Video Playback Stuttering w/Deinterlace Unknown - by Bmn2016 - 2017-01-05, 18:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Playback Stuttering w/Deinterlace Unknown0