kodi 17 beta7 bugs on my mac system. FYI developers
Hi. Loving the 17 Beta but unfortunately having a few issues as listed below, if developers are interested. Running MBP retina OSX 10.2.2, with large Samsung 1920x1080 as second screen, extension of desktop mode, not cloned. Kodi 17.0 Beta 7

1) When mouse is moved outside the 'active window' of Kodi (even if fullscreen), the mouse cursor becomes invisible in all other programs until you randomly click it somewhere else.
2) Kodi makes my system 'forget' its screen arrangement of the multiple screens. Closing Kodi causes my system to suddenly 'remember' the correct arrangement.
3) Powering up my second screen causes fullscreen kodi to flicker once, then display on about 80% of fullscreen, with a transparent section at the top. Switching to 'windowed' mode then back to fullscreen is my workaround, causes it to go back to true fullscreen.
4) Starting kodi program, it defaults to fullscreen on my second screen, as I have set it up in settings. However, I also get a large, white blank window appear in my screen1, with the title 'Kodi Media Center' at the top but otherwise no content. I have to drag this off screen 1 to screen 2, where it becomes 'hidden' behind the fullscreen kodi proper.

Thanks for developing!

Messages In This Thread
kodi 17 beta7 bugs on my mac system. FYI developers - by yourmommahasfleas - 2017-01-09, 18:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 17 beta7 bugs on my mac system. FYI developers0