Mod pkscout's Estuary mod (with Artist Slideshow Support)
I wasn't really planning to post this, but I've seen enough people asking about changes to the default Estuary that I did in this mod that I thought I'd go ahead.

This is a very light modification to Estuary that provides the following:
  • basic support for Artist Slideshow on the music visualization screen
  • option to trigger music visualization screen when you start playing music
  • ability to reorder and turn off home screen left menu items
  • option to use small icons for the categories (makes it more like the original Estuary)
  • option to hide home screen widgets individually
  • setting to change the color diffusion of background art (from 0 - 100%)
  • option to use alternate layout for weather widget in top bar that doesn't overlap with certain views
  • added categories in TV category widget for X-NEWA and Pseudolibrary if those addons are installed
  • option to use an alternate timer layout that puts the show name before the channel name in the PVR listings
  • better support for 4 digit channel numbers in PVR
  • option for narrow channel labels in PVR guide (must restart Kodi after changing this setting)
  • if you install skin.helper.service the alternate layout in PVR timers listings will include TV show posters and show plot (show plot requires modified version of skin.helper.service, see below)
  • option to show extended OSD info when showing the PVR OSD

To use this you need to install my skin repo and then install the Krypton Estuary skin mod.

https://github.com/pkscout/repository.sk...-1.1.1.zip

To get the plot to show with skin.helper.service, you need to modify listitem_monitor.py. Around line 366 you'll find this:
Code:
# monitor listitem props when PVR is active
elif content_type in ["tvchannels", "tvrecordings", "channels", "recordings", "timers", "tvtimers"]:
details = self.get_pvr_artwork(details, prefix)

You need to change it to this:
Code:
# monitor listitem props when PVR is active
elif content_type in ["tvchannels", "tvrecordings", "channels", "recordings", "timers", "tvtimers"]:
extinfo = details.copy()
extinfo['plot'] = ''
details['ExternalPlot'] = self.get_pvr_artwork(extinfo, prefix)['plot']
details = self.get_pvr_artwork(details, prefix)

I'm not really going to take feature requests for this mod. Basically this thread is just if you're having a problem.

Messages In This Thread
pkscout's Estuary mod (with Artist Slideshow Support) - by pkscout - 2017-01-13, 00:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary mod (with Artist Slideshow Support)6