Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi
(2017-01-21, 19:37)KODser Wrote: Before I saw this message, I downloaded the artwork "by hand" and used the scan on AML, the problem is that it doesn't show anything.

my path config - http://i.imgur.com/MWz368E.png

I have a pretend zip called - Street Fighter II The World Warrior (World 910522).zip on the ROMs path
I downloaded the artwork and changed the name of the different assets to Street Fighter II The World Warrior (World 910522).png and scanned the artwork. it doesn't show artwork on that machine (capcom/Street Fighter II The World Warrior (World 910522))
Don't know what I'm doing wrong

Go to the machine, context menu > View machine data. You will see the database entry for that machine. At the end you will see if AML picked you artwork or not. Also, remember that MAME ROMs must have special names (the MAME short names). Otherwise MAME won't work. For example, Street Fighter II ROM must have a name like sfii.zip, and assets must be names sfii.png.

Currently the implementation of AML is very naive, I think only png images work. I will add a more complete one supporting many artwork types ASAP.

Also, AML 0.9.0 has one bug: MAME will always launch in windowed mode! I will solve this ASAP.

(2017-01-21, 19:37)KODser Wrote: Other question, for skinning, the assets have the same name? if I do listItem.banner on the mame launcher it shows the marquee or I have to change to listItem.marquee?

AML infolabels are currently totally compatible with AEL infolabels, like in this example:

Here you can see all the artwork infolabels set by AML at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-01-21, 19:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi2