Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi
(2020-04-26, 10:22)Wintermute0110 Wrote: @demonizator I forgot to mention... AML includes its own custom filters and they are not compatible with the MAME ones. I have included about 30 custom filter examples. If you want to change them you need to edit an XML file. I'm afraid there is no documentation yet, however if you look at the examples you can get an idea about how to use them.
@Wintermute0110 I saw and started digging further into the settings, but then.. switched to AEL Smile It just suits me much better and perfectly covers what I need - launch select games directly from Kodi (already started organizing them in Collections), and launch my preferred MAME front-end and ROM manager for testing and organizing my ROMs. But still, it'd be great if AEL/AML could dynamically import these lists from MAME instead of manually adding them. If you allow me, I will continue this (and other topics) in your AEL thread.. Smile

(2020-04-25, 21:20)DarrenHill Wrote: Please have the common sense not to post large files directly to the forum! That's what paste sites are for...
@DarrenHill Apologies, I have never used these before. I will do so from now on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi - by demonizator - 2020-04-28, 12:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced MAME Launcher - MAME frontend for Kodi2