How to edit virtual Artists
Sorry if this problem has been discusses elsewhere, i tried to search, but did't come up with anything usefull.
The Situation:
I have a Soundtrack Album which contains Tracks from a Video Game. Musicbrainz has it as a Various Artists Album.
Problem: When scanning that Album into DB, Kodi (Krypton RC 3) will add "Virtual Artists", Artists which are not within my Folder Structure. If it was just about Artwork, i would just add those missing Pictures manually, like i did with other compilations. However those Artists, beeing japanese, are getting indexed with their Hiragana Letters. Which makes it a) Hard to find, since i am not very familiar with Hiragana And b) it is actually not possible at all to find them, because there seems to be a problem showing those Hiragana chars at all (All i have is a blank entry with a picture, not sure though if this is a limitation of the Titan Skin i am using).

So i thought, I just add empty Folders for those Artists, containing a single artist.nfo where I manually replaced the name with latin letters, and a folder.jpg. No Albums or such. However, trying to scan that into my library, those Artists won't be added (I tried even Artists I don't have within my DB at all). I then tried to add shortcuts (Windows 7) to the corosponding Album, but no luck either.

So how (if) can one edit those virtual Artists in Kodis Music DB?

Messages In This Thread
How to edit virtual Artists - by Canuma - 2017-01-17, 14:35
RE: How to edit virtual Artists - by Canuma - 2017-01-17, 15:43
RE: How to edit virtual Artists - by HomerJau - 2017-01-17, 22:57
RE: How to edit virtual Artists - by scott967 - 2017-01-17, 23:34

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to edit virtual Artists0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.