Going back to Kodi's menu with the gamepad while playing a game?
(2017-03-14, 14:07)Julipo Wrote: Typical solution is have a hot-key that enables second function for all keys. Usually this key is bind to "select in some systems (retropie), but is configurable.

So when you press "select + start" you do second action for start (normally open menu, or exit emulator in retropie).

Actually the current "Select + start" to quit the Retroplayer is problematic, as it interferes with certain button combos ingame (like exit a level back to the world map and similar things).
Could you point me to the script where I can change this combination?

@garbear Do you know of a way to stop the z-fighting when calling the OSD-Menu? Currently, when I open the OSD-menu, it flickers and seems to fight for who should be drawn first. Gives me a serious headache. I tried setting a zorder on 10, 100 and 1000 but nothing helped. It appears to be a fight between the OSD menu and the Pause-Button image. Any suggestion what else I could try?
And another question I was wondering about is, if there is already a concept in the works for changing CD (mostly PS1 games) within the OSD menu. My favorite games are sadly off the table without it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Going back to Kodi's menu with the gamepad while playing a game? - by Bl4ck-H34d - 2019-12-24, 18:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Going back to Kodi's menu with the gamepad while playing a game?0