Get Artist photo from Audiodb
@ DaveBlake - Yes, using the Universal Artist Scraper with all default settings which includes TADB enabled under the Artwork, Thumbs section.

@ docwra - Yes, set up to download artwork - all other artists thumbnails are showing since when I orginally added and scanned my music source folder, with the exception of those artists not listed in TADB. Thanks for the suggestion re: TheAudioDB Artist Scraper. I've just now installed it and set it as the default for Artist information. Still does not pickup the newer added artists like Stump.

Note that when I select "Query info for all artists" from the context menu I see a Kodi pop-up which says "Preparing..." and a little status bar. This lasts less than a second then disappears with the status bar never having moved. Seems like a problem. Note that all Kodi library updates of Movies, TV Shows are set to happen every 2 hours by the Library Auto Update addon. The Music library is set to be updated every 24 hours. On the off chance that this was causing an issue, I disabled this and retested this issue with new artist thumbnails on TADB running updates manually. Made no difference.

Cheers,
RLW

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Artist photo from Audiodb - by docwra - 2017-03-27, 16:29
RE: Get Artist photo from Audiodb - by WildPhydeaux - 2017-03-27, 18:49
RE: Get Artist photo from Audiodb - by jjd-uk - 2017-03-28, 09:05
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get Artist photo from Audiodb0